High potency, clinically studied functional NOOTROPIC with patented Cognizine®.
CDP Choline (Citicoline) is a nootropic supplement.
- Studies have shown that supplementation with CDP Choline improves cognition, brain function, focus, mental energy, motivation, memory, and reduces fatigue.
- Supplementation with CDP Choline may also increase dopamine receptor densities.
Citicoline was first synthesized in the 1970s in Japan as a prescription-only medication to help stroke patients and those with Parkinson’s disease. It was later prescribed in Europe for a range of cognitive impairments such as memory deficits, which is where its brain-enhancing talents were discovered. These talents have shown promise in treating a vast array of neurological conditions, including the aforementioned ischemic stroke and dementia conditions, such as age-associated memory impairment, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease.
- Improves cognitive function
- Improves mental energy
- Improves focus and concentration
- Improves short term memory, recall and retention
- Reduces fatigue
- Increases and balances dopamine levels
- Increases willpower and motivation
- Increases dopamine receptor densities
- Broad neurological condition support
- Addresses age-related memory decline
- Support in dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s
- Stroke recovery and support
- Neuroprotectant and neuroplasticity enhancement qualities
Citicoline (Cognizin®) … 250mg
Cognizin® is a clinically-studied form of Citicoline that supports mental focus and attention, and fuels mental processes.
Other ingredients: Inulin prebiotic FOS, vegetarian capsule.
Directions for use:
1 capsule 2x daily with meals, or as directed by a health practitioner.
Citicoline is well-tolerated. There are no known contraindications or drug interactions. May cause irritability or overstimulation, transient headaches, or restlessness. Reduce dosage if this occurs. Consult your health practitioner before using any new product. Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.